I made a new page for my blogging adventure to Indianapolis Motorspeedway for the 2010 Brickyard 400. I will be adding the LOLs for the weekend here, comments and observations.
Thanks to the New Media staff at IMS for inviting me to be a guest blogger. I had a great time, took over 500 pictures, met a bunch of twitterers and had unprecedented media access (well, it was to me).
Things I learned at the Brickyard…
- History is WAY COOL!
- Gotta wear some good walkin’ shoes or you are in trouble!
- Indianapolis Motorspeedway is so hott, you have to use 2 t’s!
- Sooo…it’s good to know the media center has awesome A/C!!
- 200ish mph on the frontstretch looks reallllly fast up close.
- It’s kinda fun having access to places previously inaccessible to you.
- I’m normally shy, but I kinda liked when people actually knew of my blog.
- It’s hard being a fan when you are supposed to be doing a job.
- Scheduling is king, but hard to do when you haven’t done this before.
Here are my regular photos from the weekend, uncaptioned: