Warning: sarcastic race pictures ahead

wdd#10

Whos kisser?

84878834TW131_Auto_Club_500

Here’s the lip owner

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)
Digg This
Reddit This
Stumble Now!
Buzz This
Vote on DZone
Bookmark this on Delicious
Kick It on DotNetKicks.com
Shout it
Bookmark this on Technorati
Post on Twitter
Google Buzz (aka. Google Reader)

Reader Feedback

15 Responses to “wdd#10”

1. Amanda says:

Elliot Sadler?

2. kahneiac9 says:

I wanna say Sadler too…

3. Steele says:

i wanna say kenseth

• Hippie says:

And I thought I was the sensible one. Thanks for setting me sttagihr.

• http://www./ says:

Just admit it! Just pleasing! Your posting manner is charming and the way you dealt the topic with grace is valued. IÂ’m intrigued, I assume you are an expert on this subject. I am subscribing to your upcoming updates from now on.

• http://www./ says:

So che in Italia ci sono centri di pnoduziore di energia che utilizzano gli specchi di Archimede, utili a catturare l’energia del sole.Ma so anche come le automobili ad acqua siano gie0 state inventate ma siano sparite in breve tempo dal mercato perche9 intaccavano enormi interessi.Finche9 non cambia la mentalite0 e la coscienza di una buona parte degli abitanti del pianeta, possiamo solo scherzare sulle energie pulite.Perf2 diffonderne la conoscenza puf2 servire al cambiamento.Renata

• Wenn es vierst wäre, hieße es dann trigott?Immerhin hat der Sprachwandler diesen Beitrag verursacht und damit für den ersten Treffer bei Google gesorgt.BTW: Leuchtet die Taschenlampe zufällig mit einem stark gebündelten Lichtstrahl?

• I do enjoy a nice bowl of hot borscht and some cheese at the bottom. I lived in a town during high school that was settled by Russians. It was a scary experience to move to the small town and be an outsider within such a tight community but what got me through it was the food!

• Not that I didn’t particularly value the above video, but if every day mondoweiss is gonna have something on either the Dersh or the Tomsh, then it’s only gonna end up as a Class B filthy net-rag.And Charlie Rose of course will end up inviting Phil and Adam to his ladeeda-smartypants show cuz they’ll be oh so fascinatingly down and dirty enough for his standards. I hate how Charlie’s so cuppacoffee civilized to the most atrocious people on the planet.

4. Sonny D says:

sadler or almirola

5. JC says:

Denny Hamlin??

6. muffin says:

elliott sadler

You found me!

Formerly lolNASCAR blog, thanks for following me over to the new domain! The old blog will be up for awhile 'til I get all content moved over, but all new posts will be here. Please change your bookmarks and subscribe to the new feed. Thx, Lola

LOLz in ur mailbox